I recently had the honor of judging a design contest for high school students and simply wanted to share my esteem for the two schools that participated. Both Greenhills and Macomb Center for Math and Science put together great presentations and showed some badass Solidworks skillz. Those rovers were sweet guys! I'd also like to give a big thanks to SEDS and the Michigan Mars Rover Team who brought this all together. Keep it up! I would have killed for an opportunity like this in high school.... My only hope is that next year, we can persuade even more teams to participate!


http://marsrover.engin.umich.edu/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




รบ

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Gecko & Amp modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.